Design Challenge: Justice League Live Action Movie Poster – Win T-Shirts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Design Challenge: Justice League Live Action Movie Poster – Win T-Shirts

Post  Live for Films on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:50 pm

Last week saw the announcement that Jesse Eisenberg would be playing Lex Luthor in the sequel to Man of Steel. It was a surprising casting choice, but we will have to see if it is a good decision.
That put me in mind of the DC Comic Book universe and I realised it has been a long time since there had been a Design Challenge competition (you can see the previous challenges here).
That is where you come in. I want you to design a poster for a live action Justice League film.

The good folks of Red Molotov have provided 3 of their excellent T-Shirts for prizes.

The winner (as voted by the Live for Films readers) will win two T-Shirts of their choice and a runners up will win a T-Shirt – You will receive voucher codes to pick the T-Shirts. They will cover the cost of the T-Shirt and postage

To be in with a chance to win here is what you have to do:

Design a poster for Justice League. You can choose the cast, characters, director, sub-title etc. It can be set any place, any time and feature any other DC comic characters, heroes or villains you wish. It is all down to you.
Henry Cavill will be Superman and Ben Affleck will be Batman in the next Man of Steel film, but it is up to you whether you want to stick with that casting for your poster.
You have until Midnight GMT on Friday 28th February to get your design to me – Email you poster to phil@liveforfilms.com
I will also get them posted over on the Live for Films Facebook page.

From badly drawn mayhem, minimalist marvels to super slick graphic design, all entries are welcome.
Once the competition closes all the entries will then be voted on by the Live for Film readers.
The competition is open to anyone, wherever you are in the World. One entry per person. Spread the word.
All work is the copyright of the artist/designer, but by entering you do give permission for me to post it on the Live for Films site.
Live for Films
Admin

View user profile http://www.liveforfilms.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top