Live for Films
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What series have been renewed or cancelled

+2
anotherzen
Live for Films
6 posters

Go down

What series have been renewed or cancelled Empty What series have been renewed or cancelled

Post  Live for Films Mon May 18, 2009 9:50 am

It looks as if The Sarah Connor Chronicles will not be renewed for another season. I only saw a few episodes of the first series but it sounded as if it was doing good things? Did any of you watch all of them? Will its cancellation leave big things left untold?

Joss Whedon's Doll House and Jinja's favourite, Chuck, have both been renewed - Doll House for it's second season and Chuck for it's third. However, both will be for just 13 episodes.
Live for Films
Live for Films
Admin

http://www.liveforfilms.com

Back to top Go down

What series have been renewed or cancelled Empty Re: What series have been renewed or cancelled

Post  anotherzen Tue May 26, 2009 8:10 am

TSCC was great, started abit rough and had some pore episodes, but what series doesnt, it was very much above average, had Summer Glau!
Storytelling was mostly brilliant and whats not to like about the terminator universe, also the series finale was perfect, and left us
forever wanting more Smile

Atleast they could have given them some money for a tv-movie, like the Stargate ones, just to finish it of and give it an ending.

Dollhouse had 1 good episode, and that was the season finale, the rest of them was a huge bore to sit through, with sighs and yawns all the time.
And i cant see how it will be better when they cut the running time and give them a lesser budget. oh well.

Found this comicstrip@io9, i think it hits the nail, perfectly Smile
What series have been renewed or cancelled Hijinks

Last edited by anotherzen on Fri May 29, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
anotherzen
anotherzen

Back to top Go down

What series have been renewed or cancelled Empty Re: What series have been renewed or cancelled

Post  Daan Thu May 28, 2009 7:47 pm

I read that My Name Is Earl has been cancelled, too bad, i liked that show.
Daan
Daan

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Laurel Thu May 28, 2009 8:13 pm

anotherzen, sweet comic. so accurate. You do that? I need more of those in my life. lol
Amy Laurel
Amy Laurel

http://www.amylaurel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GonZoyote Fri May 29, 2009 2:24 pm

The Unusuals was canceled. Shame, it was probably one of the most inventive and funny new shows.
GonZoyote
GonZoyote

Back to top Go down

Post  anotherzen Fri May 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Amy Laurel wrote:anotherzen, sweet comic. so accurate. You do that? I need more of those in my life. lol

Hehe, no no, picked it up at www.io9.com they had a small story about how FOX pick their shows ^^

edited my post, with that info now Smile
anotherzen
anotherzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Laurel Fri May 29, 2009 6:35 pm

anotherzen, well it is awesome all the same.
Amy Laurel
Amy Laurel

http://www.amylaurel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kwamz Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:34 pm

HAHAHAHAHA That is hilarious comic!

I am glad that Chuck went one for another season.
And I am yet to see the Sarah Chronicles Series, I have heard good things about the show.

Kwamz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down